Client Solution Manager
'I read many articles and posts centred around topics using sports analogies for leadership and business (or life in general) is in part because they are so easy to relate to. If you’ve played a sport in the past, it’s also likely that sports analogies bring up not only logical, but emotional connections. When you can get the heads and hearts of your staff involved, you have the ability to really get everyone focused on the goals that are most important for your company. This is key for building a strong Leadership, Performance, Motivation, and Change that lead to creating a great Culture for employees and customers alike."
Our Scope of Work
Our approach with Byron as your Client Solution Manager is to understand your business, the challenges and issues you are facing at an individual & organisation level through our digital platform Insights to understand your peoples perceived wellbeing.
Quite simply, if we know what the issues are, we are far better placed to implement interventions that address existing problems to prevent those problems manifesting.
We aim to uncover the factors that contribute to low engagement, presenteeism, absenteeism, and workplace stress. From there, our bespoke interventions will be targeted to address the underlying cause."
"There is no need to use analogies any longer; Byron Hayward has spent the last 25 years at professional end of high-performance environments. Leadership, Teams, Performance, Change and Culture are a part of his DNA."
Head of Learning & Development
South Wales Fire Service
Coaching within your organisations framework
Performance Units: Organisational Framework
- Setting your winning strategy
- Profiling your people
- Recruiting / changing coachable individuals
- Aligning values and behaviours
- Identifying your leadership team
- Agreeing communication and outcomes with the leadership team
- Logistics and management of support functions
- Macro and Micro planning
- Goals, measurements and review
- Weekly tactics
- Daily planning and review
- Self-awareness, baseline, vision and review
- Selecting what pillars add value
- Communication and outcomes with the team
- Identifying the leadership
- Macro and Micro Planning
- Understanding the competition
- Logistics and people support
- Goals, measurements and review
- Individual coaching sessions
- Team coaching sessions
- Weekly tactics and review
- Daily approach and review
- Personal Development Plans (PDP’s)
- Individual “work on’s” / goals
- 1:1 Coaching and mentoring to optimise performance
- Listening effectively
- Effective questioning
- Baseline of where we are now, and vision for the future
- Check in and buy into individual and team goals
- Pillars of support
- Every coaching session can be bespoke to the needs of each performance unit
- Every coaching session can be tailored with evidence driven solutions
- Every coaching session can measured to improve individual and unit performance
If you would like Byron to work with your staff to improve their mental health & wellbeing, contact us below.
We have Client Solution Managers with experience in delivering mental health & wellbeing interventions in all sectors. If you cant find what you are looking for, get in touch for us to match you with the right expert.