We all have a responsibility to educate the next generation of informed citizens, introducing them to the best that has been thought and said, and instilling in them a love of knowledge and culture for their own sake. But education is also about the practical business of ensuring that young people receive the preparation they need to secure a good job and a fulfilling career and have the resilience and moral character to overcome challenges and succeed.
According to the Office of National Statistics (ONS) the are nearly 0.5 million Full Time Equivalent Teachers (FTE) employed in the education space. With another 250,000 Teaching Assistants.
Red Dot 365 take a 360 degree approach to education, understand the challenges that stakeholders face and putting the targeted solutions in place that will make a difference.
- Digitally engaging Staff & Learners to confidentially understand their Mental Health & Wellbeing.
- Measured & tailored Solutions Bespoke to Staff's & Learners wellbeing per term.
- Expert interventionists providing bespoke solutions.
- Action plan & measured outcomes aligned to Estyn's improving staff & learner wellbeing.
- Wellbeing Expert or Therapist Available for staff at their point of need. 24/7, 365.
Free Sector Leading Business Customer Portal
Free access to UKs Largest Mental Health & Wellbeing Marketplace
Free Dashboardson demand that measure individual impact & organisation ROI.
Tailored and Measured Mental Health & Wellbeing Solutions.
24/7 access to Mental Health & Wellbeing therapists or experts
A dedicated Client Solutions Manager
24 hours a day, 365 days a year our dedicated team are here to help
Our experienced operators will be able to support you and advise on the best possible solution for you.
For more information on our services please
Call us on 01685 580 365