Chartered Occupational Psychologist & Author
Client Solution Manager
Kyle Davies specialises in helping individuals and teams to optimise mental and physical wellbeing, personal resilience, mental clarity, motivation, and authentic leadership.
Kyle spent 10 years in management consulting working with large multinationals, SMEs and government departments, before moving into healthcare, where he worked as part of a team pioneering a new therapeutic approach for chronic fatigue and pain syndromes, anxiety, depression, and other stress related symptoms and conditions.
As a freelance coach and facilitator, Kyle has run mental health and wellbeing workshops for a broad range of clients from the BBC to London Borough Councils.
Kyle is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist, an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, author of the book, The Intelligent Body (WW Norton & Co), and creator of Energy-Flow Coaching™. Kyle has trained and supervised coaches and therapists in the UK and overseas, and has presented at workshops, seminars, and conferences in the UK, USA, New Zealand, The Netherlands, China, and The Philippines. Kyle has been a regular contributor to ITV Wales News, and is frequently heard on radio and podcasts.
Our Scope of Work
Our approach is to understand your business, the challenges and issues you are facing at an individual & organisation level through our digital platform Insights to understand your peoples perceived wellbeing.
Quite simply, if we know what the issues are, we are far better placed to implement interventions that address existing problems to prevent those problems manifesting.
We aim to uncover the factors that contribute to low engagement, presenteeism, absenteeism, and workplace stress. From there, our bespoke interventions will be targeted to address the underlying cause.
“Since working with Kyle & the Red Dot 365 team we have witnessed a significant shift in our leadership team. We are changing the culture of the workplace from a ‘man up and get on with it’ approach, to one where we encourage people to talk, to have a voice and help shape the work environment and wellbeing approach.”
Head of learning and development: Construction Service
Workplace Wellbeing and Performance
1 to 1 Executive Coaching within your organisations framework
- Setting your winning strategy
- Profiling your people
- Recruiting / changing coachable individuals
- Aligning values and behaviours
- Identifying your leadership team
- Agreeing communication and outcomes with the leadership team
- Logistics and management of support functions
- Macro and Micro planning
- Goals, measurements and review
- Weekly tactics
- Daily planning and review
- Self-awareness, baseline, vision and review
- Selecting what pillars add value
- Communication and outcomes with the team
- Identifying the leadership
- Macro and Micro Planning
- Understanding the competition
- Logistics and people support
- Goals, measurements and review
- Individual coaching sessions
- Team coaching sessions
- Weekly tactics and review
- Daily approach and review
- Personal Development Plans (PDP’s)
- Individual “work on’s” / goals
- 1:1 Coaching and mentoring to optimise performance
- Listening effectively
- Effective questioning
- Baseline of where we are now, and vision for the future
- Check in and buy into individual and team goals
- Pillars of support
There is little doubt that employees who are engaged, valued, trusted, and healthy will perform more effectively, be highly motivated and less likely to leave. Kyle Davies believes that wellbeing and performance are intrinsically linked. However, understanding wellbeing from a broader perspective is vitally important if we are to implement interventions that impact business performance. Kyle works with Red Dot 365 to allow him to implement bespoke, evidence driven solutions, that can measure individual impact & organisation ROI.
WORKSHOPS, WEBINAR & SEMINARS.
Increasingly we are seeing that healthy, happy workplaces are productive workplaces. Our workshops, webinars and seminars are designed to be interactive, engaging, educational and informative.
Through our workshops, webinars and seminars, we aim to deliver sustainable behaviour change as well as impact engagement, performance, motivation and critically, health and wellbeing,
This is why all our sessions go beyond merely presenting information and focus on targeting content and delivery to the specific needs of each group and organisation we work with.
Workshop and Seminar Topics
Mental Health Awareness
- What is Mental Health
- The connections between mental and physical health (the mind-body connection).
- Getting past stigma.
- Common mental health challenges and conditions, the signs and symptoms – with particular emphasis on anxiety and depression conditions.
- Corporate responsibility.
- The connection between the 5 pillars of wellbeing, stress and mental health.
- Looking after your own mental health and where to go for help.
Dealing with Stress & Activating Resilience
- The psychophysiology of stress.
- How stress impacts health and performance.
- What is resilience .
- How do we block or inhibit our own ability to be resilient.
- The role of empowerment and self-awareness in resilience.
- The connection between human needs and resilience.
- Key tips for boosting and developing physical and psychological resilience
Emotional Wellbeing at Work
- What is emotion and what is its role in wellbeing and workplace performance.
- The value of emotional intelligence.
- The importance of recognising and managing emotions.
- Cultivating emotional granularity.
- The connection between emotions, moods and other biological feedback mechanisms that impact perceptions and behaviour
Managing Anxiety & Depression in the Workplace
- Why do we experience anxiety and depression?
- Understanding the causes and symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- The difference between anxiety and fear.
- The impact of anxiety and depression at work.
- Understanding the 4 pillars of emotion, sleep, nutrition, and exercise and how they relate to anxiety and depression.
Managing High Pressure Situations
- What is pressure and where does it come from (internal and external pressure).
- The connection between pressure and performance.
- The role of resilience and personal energy.
- The warning signs when pressure is out of balance.
- The blueprint for dealing with high pressure situations.
Managing Conflict and Pressure in the Workplace.
- The causes of conflict in the workplace.
- The role of perception in conflict.
- How resilience impacts situational outcomes.
- React appropriately when faced with a potential conflict situation!
- Be more resilient and deal positively with the pressure and any stress that difficult circumstances may cause.
- Raise your energy levels to help you through difficult challenges.
- Deal with conflict & difficult people using Assertive Behaviour.
- Identify opportunities to reframe and de-escalate difficult circumstances and conversations.
- See yourself and others differently in conflict situations.
- Optimise your safety when faced with conflict and high-pressure situations.
If you would like Kyle to work with your staff to improve their mental health & wellbeing, contact us below.
We have Client Solution Managers with experience in delivering mental health & wellbeing interventions in all sectors. If you cant find what you are looking for, get in touch for us to match you with the right expert.