Leadership, Performance & Wellbeing Coach.
Client Solution Manager
A world class sportsman and leader with a career spanning over 35 years who’s actions build high performance systems incorporating change and progression in professional environments.
An experienced and respected sportsman both on and off the field with a proven track record of achieving outcome success along with nurturing and developing talent to perform at elite level.
Career encompassing over 1400 matches as a player and coach including 46 test matches for Wales along with achieving 22 trophies, plus 6 World cups whilst playing and coaching in 20 different countries around the world.
Our Scope of Work
Our approach is to understand your business, the challenges and issues you are facing at an individual & organisation level through our digital platform Insights to understand your peoples perceived wellbeing.
Quite simply, if we know what the issues are, we are far better placed to implement interventions that address existing problems to prevent those problems manifesting.
We aim to uncover the factors that contribute to low engagement, presenteeism, absenteeism, and workplace stress. From there, our bespoke interventions will be targeted to address the underlying cause."
“We see our people as the path to strong sustainable growth, looking after our employees is a key part of our people strategy. Working with Phil & the Red Dot 365 team has allowed us to take an in depth look at how we approach mental health and wellbeing. We have moved from a tick box exercise, to getting information and data on demand, that has allowed us to support people and make them part of the solution by acting on what the employees are looking for.”
Managing Director: Manufacturing Sector
Workplace Wellbeing and Performance
1 to 1 Executive Coaching within your organisations framework
- Setting your winning strategy
- Profiling your people
- Recruiting / changing coachable individuals
- Aligning values and behaviours
- Identifying your leadership team
- Agreeing communication and outcomes with the leadership team
- Logistics and management of support functions
- Macro and Micro planning
- Goals, measurements and review
- Weekly tactics
- Daily planning and review
- Self-awareness, baseline, vision and review
- Selecting what pillars add value
- Communication and outcomes with the team
- Identifying the leadership
- Macro and Micro Planning
- Understanding the competition
- Logistics and people support
- Goals, measurements and review
- Individual coaching sessions
- Team coaching sessions
- Weekly tactics and review
- Daily approach and review
- Personal Development Plans (PDP’s)
- Individual “work on’s” / goals
- 1:1 Coaching and mentoring to optimise performance
- Listening effectively
- Effective questioning
- Baseline of where we are now, and vision for the future
- Check in and buy into individual and team goals
- Pillars of support
There is little doubt that employees who are engaged, valued, trusted, and healthy will perform more effectively, be highly motivated and less likely to leave. Phil believes that wellbeing and performance are intrinsically linked. However, understanding wellbeing from a broader perspective is vitally important if we are to implement interventions that impact business performance. Phil works with Red Dot 365 to allow him to implement bespoke, evidence driven solutions, that can measure individual impact & organisation ROI.
WORKSHOPS, WEBINAR & SEMINARS.
Increasingly we are seeing that healthy, happy workplaces are productive workplaces. Our workshops, webinars and seminars are designed to be interactive, engaging, educational and informative.
Through our workshops, webinars and seminars, we aim to deliver sustainable behaviour change as well as impact engagement, performance, motivation and critically, health and wellbeing,
This is why all our sessions go beyond merely presenting information and focus on targeting content and delivery to the specific needs of each group and organisation we work with.
Workshop and Seminar Topics
Phil delivers a 5-pillar leadership system developed from 25 years in professional sport designed for business leaders. Values base leadership, inspiring hearts and minds, delivering high performance and sustainable outcomes.
- Start with the end in mind.
- Identify Your Purpose
- Vision & Values
- The Plan
- Phil compliments Insights with Leading Self, with coaching and mentoring for staff
- Executive development
- Creating the best version of themselves.
- Developing self awareness.
- Inspiring regulation.
- Improving decision making.
- Coaching communication - The ability to hold courageous conversations.
Leading The Line
- Finally a mental skills programme "Developing the Champion’s mindset".
- Thrive, not survive.
- Recognising pressure points and dealing with them effectively.
- Every coaching session can be bespoke to the needs of each performance unit
- Every coaching session can be tailored with evidence driven solutions
- Every coaching session can measured to improve individual and unit performance
If you would like Phil to work with your staff to improve their mental health & wellbeing, contact us below.
We have Client Solution Managers with experience in delivering mental health & wellbeing interventions in all sectors. If you cant find what you are looking for, get in touch for us to match you with the right expert.