The Case for investment in Mental Health & Wellbeing
- We broker local, on-the-ground encouragement, education and mentoring support from our extensive network of accredited Wellbeing Gurus
- Brokering confidential advice so that they adopt and sustain behaviours that reduce health risks, improve quality of life, enhance personal effectiveness and benefit the organisation’s bottom line.
- Our solutions are locally aligned with the organisation’s wellbeing vision and are specifically scoped to meet employee’s needs.
- We are collaborative by nature, analytical by background and performance.
- Employees are encouraged to reflect on the questions we ask them in our Wellbeing Discovery Survey – this allows us to create an evidence baseline, and periodically check progress against
Our intervention can and does have a measurable impact on employees and an organisations overall finances
The list below demonstrates how our product and services can increase or decrease specific functions.
Immediate Benefits: Non Financial
Related Bottom Line Benefits: Financial
1: Staff Engagement
Independence, Trust & Confidentiality are key. We engage with your people to build trust, guarantee confidentiality & drive a culture of honesty and transparency. It is because of this that we have an 85% engagement rate.
2: Discovery Survey
People complete our comprehensive Digital Survey. It allows us to understand your people’s wellbeing in four pillars of wellbeing:
Physical Wellbeing - Mental Health & Wellbeing - Personal Wellbeing - Professional Wellbeing
3: Check In with ‘Red Flags’ 24/7
We check in with all staff that rate their mental health or personal wellbeing as poor at their point of need. Understands whether they are suicidal or simply experiencing low mood. Then offers a free, confidential Wellbeing Therapist within 48 hours.
4: Discovery Dashboard
Using data from the Discovery Survey, we compile a Discovery Dashboard, reported at aggregate level to protect anonymity and confidentiality. It allows us to Prioritise ROI, Value for Money & Guarantee Anonymity.
5: Employee Rating
Using the Discovery Survey data, measure each person on how staff rate their own wellbeing in the 4 pillars of wellbeing.
6: Discovery Dialogue
Using the Discovery Dashboard to open up Dialogue. We use data intelligently to engage with - and enable - organisations to create a culture where people have a voice, feel valued, supported and able to thrive both physically and mentally – becoming healthier and happier all-round.
7: Broker Guru’s & Suppliers
We do not expect to be an expert in all aspects of workplace wellbeing – and consequently call on the professional expertise of our experienced Wellbeing Gurus and local suppliers.
8: Deliver Solutions
We then design Data Driven Solutions, based the people’s perception of what will work for them. This reinforces that they hold people at the core of their organisation, hear their concerns and care enough to help improve their wellbeing.
Take a look at our online dashboard and survey
Red Dot 365 Supporting Four Pillars of Wellbeing
Request a FREE Demo
Interested? Simply add your details below and one of our team will get in touch with you.